Having this year topped the Beatport chart with Porter Robinson collab "Easy" before hooking up with hip-hop legend Chuck D on "Pyramid Scheme", the rising star Mat Zo has now announced the title for his much anticipated debut artist album - "Damage Control" - on a holding page that features an exclusive taster of what’s to come.Released this fall via Anjunabeats and Astralwerks, "Damage Control" promises to be a bold, wide-reaching journey through Zo’s many electronic music loves. With the artwork released, a full world tour is also coming - including a bus tour of North America and a headlining London launch party. Full details are coming soon, but be the first to hear news around both the album and tour sign up on the holding page HERE.
We have now revealed the artwork and release date for Andrew Bayer’s “If It Were You, We’d Never Leave” on the album’s holding page HERE.
Without a 4/4 beat in sight, this much-anticipated second album showcases the unique abilities of the former Berklee College Of Music student in kaleidoscopic beauty and follows his acclaimed debut album, "It’s Artificial", in style.
A 16-track journey through woozy, dreamlike glitch and reflective electronica, "If It Were You, We’d Never Leave" will be released on Anjunabeats on 15 April 2013.
Pre-order the album from Anjunastore HERE. Everyone who pre-orders the album will also be entered into a draw to win the origami unicorn from the album’s cover.
NB: Please note that the release date has moved slightly from the originally advertised date
We can now exclusively reveal the tracklist for the highly anticipated "Anjunabeats Worldwide 04" compilation, which will be released on 23 April 2012.
The Anjunabeats Worldwide compilations are a showcase for the rising talents in trance and progressive that the label houses. Previous editions have served as a springboard for the famous Finns Super8 & Tab, Russian superstar Arty and the effervescent and eclectic Mat Zo.
The latest in the series, “Anjunabeats Worldwide 04”, brings two more emerging talents from the Anjunabeats stable to the fore, in the shape of Israel’s Maor Levi and Poland’s Nitrous Oxide.
Maor Levi burst on to the scene as a precocious 16 year old with “Lital” in 2006 and has since matured into a key part of the Anjunabeats family, as well as producing techno and house for Toolroom as 123XYZ. 2012 sees Maor at the very top of his game following a run of releases and remixes that have graced the sets of DJs from Above & Beyond to Mark Knight, from Tiesto to Fatboy Slim.
Given his very real grasp of cross genre dance music, Maor’s mix is an exciting hybrid of multiple influences. It includes Mat Zo’s “It’s Yours” (an homage to the house classic by Jon Cutler and E-Man), as well as unreleased material from current Anjunabeats stars Norin & Rad and Genix. Also featured is an exclusive 2012 Maor Levi remix of Super8’s Anjunabeats classic “Alba”.
CD2 is mixed by Nitrous Oxide aka Krzysztof Pretkiewicz. Responsible for countless Anjunabeats classics such as “North Pole”, “Downforce” and the recent “iPeople”, Krzysztof represents forward-thinking, energised trance music at its best – with many exclusive personal productions in his mix including his forthcoming single “Tiburon” and his collaboration with Space RockerZ “Energize”.
Krzysztof’s mix also journeys through tracks and remixes from Super8 & Tab, Andrew Bayer, Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi and Ost & Meyer. Like CD1, many of these are exclusive to this compilation.
CD1 Maor Levi
1. Breakfast pres. Keyworth “Splitting”
2. Maor Levi “Won’t Say No”
3. Tate & Diamond feat. Nicolai “Electrified” (Mat Zo Remix)
4. Mat Zo “It’s Yours”
5. Inpetto “No More Serious Faces”
6. Boom Jinx feat. Justine Suissa “Phoenix From The Flames” (Maor Levi Remix)
7. 3rd Planet “Sevas”
8. Norin & Rad “Pistol Whip”
9. Super8 “Alba” (Maor Levi Remix)
10. Bluestone “Namaste”
11. Genix “Aura”
12. Ost & Meyer “Safari” (Maor Levi Remix)
13. Kyau & Albert “This Love”
14. Parker & Hanson “Afterthought” (Heatbeat Remix)
15. Breakfast pres. Keyworth “Median” (Keyworth Remix)
CD2 Nitrous Oxide
1. Andrew Bayer & Matt Lange feat. Kerry Leva “In And Out Of Phase” (Norin & Rad Remix)
2. Mike Koglin vs. Genix “Helion” (Norin & Rad Remix)
3. Nitrous Oxide & Dan Stone “Nautica”
4. Adam Kancerski “Orion”
5. Edu & Cramp “Human Turbines” (Beat Service Remix)
6. Ost & Meyer “Antalya”
7. Craig Connelly “Manchester AM” (2012 Club Mix)
8. Sunny Lax “Contrast” (Nitrous Oxide Remix)
9. Nitrous Oxide “Gr8!”
10. Ost & Meyer “Scarlet Heaven” (Dan Stone Remix)
11. Nitrous Oxide & Space RockerZ “Energize”
12. Boom Jinx & Daniel Kandi “Azzura”
13. Super8 & Tab “Awakenings”
14. Nitrous Oxide “Tiburon”
15. Cramp “Andromeda”
16. Oliver Smith “Progress” (Nitrous Oxide Remix)