A huge thank you to all of you who joined us live as we waved a fond farewell to Trance Around The World (TATW) and a a big welcome to our new Group Therapy (ABGT) radio show. We were overwhelmed with the support we received both on the ground in Bangalore, India and online for this milestone in our radio history. If you were unable to tune in live for the event, you can replay all the action by downloading ABGT001 - The Podcast.
We’ve broken up the the 6 hour broadcast into easy to digest podcasts; TATW450 - Andrew Bayer, TATW450 - Jody Wisternoff, TATW450 - Norin & Rad, TATW450 - Mat Zo and finally the first ever episode of Group Therapy with us, Above & Beyond.
If you were already subscribed to our Trance Around The World podcast you don’t need to do a thing, we’ve already switched you over to the new Group Therapy podcast. If you haven’t yet subscribed to the show, then head to bit.ly/ABGTpodcast to receive the weekly download.
Tune in to Group Therapy 002 this Friday at 7pm GMT where we will be joined by guest mixer Armin Van Buuren.
On 10 November at 10.30am GMT Above & Beyond will begin their epic 6 hour broadcast live from #TATW450 India. Not only is the event a celebration of the 450th episode of Trance Around The World, it also signals the launch of Above & Beyond’s brand new radio show, Group Therapy. Join us for ABGT001 and be a part of the biggest ever Group Therapy experience.
- At 10.30am GMT on 10 November join us at aboveandbeyond.nu/radio where you can listen to the 6 hour broadcast LIVE, see exclusive photos and messages from Above & Beyond, as well as those from fans around the world
- Join in the conversation by tweeting #ABGT. Our favourite tweets will be hosted at aboveandbeyond.nu
- Send us your #ABGT photos on Instagram or Twitter or simply post them on our facebook wall
- Why not send in a shout out during the live show? Tweet #ABGT with your request or leave us a voicemail on our official Group Therapy Answerphone on Skype (grouptherapyradio)
- Download your free Listening Kit and make use of our ABGT and TATW profile pictures, cover banners and backgrounds.
- Listening to the live show with your friends? Tweet in photos of your listening parties around the world using #ABGT
- Share the event with friends online during the show by hitting share to facebook, Twitter and Google+
We’ll see you 48 hours aboveandbeyond.nu/radio
Enjoy the show
“Group Therapy describes the relationship between us, our music and our audience and the magic that happens when they interact. Our radio show is our biggest weekly interaction with our fans…. It is global Group Therapy.” Above & Beyond
With a weekly audience of 30 million listeners worldwide via its 156 FM and satellite partners, Above & Beyond’s radio show is being renamed “Group Therapy” from Saturday 10 November - a sign of the unstoppable momentum of the Group Therapy phenomenon.
Originally the apt title of Above & Beyond’s second artist album, Group Therapy has become an idea that has resonated hugely with the many thousands of fans who have attended Above & Beyond’s shows, describing perfectly the relationship between the band, their fans and each other.
The switchover to Group Therapy will be triggered when Above & Beyond take to the stage during their 450th TATW broadcast, which is coming from Jayamahal Palace in Bangalore, India on 10 November. Broadcast live globally, the TATW450/ABGT001 show will be a six hour event also featuring fellow Anjunabeats artists Mat Zo, Andrew Bayer, Norin & Rad, and Jody Wisternoff.
From Friday 16 November, the Group Therapy radio show will occupy Above & Beyond’s regular weekly slot of 7pm – 9pm GMT and will keep the same format as their current TATW show, featuring two hours of the finest trance and progressive, providing a snapshot of Above & Beyond, Anjunabeats and the electronic scene at large today.
Community, connection, interaction - these things have always been central to everything Above & Beyond do and these things will lie at the heart of the new Group Therapy show.
You can tune into the live broadcast of TATW450 and ABGT001 from Bangalore, India at www.aboveandbeyond.nu/radio, at the following times.
India - IST (India Standard Time)
4pm - 10pm
London - GMT
10:30am - 4:30pm
Europe Mainland - CET (Central European Time)
11:30am - 5:30pm
NY - Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Chicago - CST (Central Standard Time)
4:30am - 10:30am
LA - PST (Pacific Time)
2:30am - 8:30am
Singapore - SGT (Singapore Time)
6.30pm – 12.30am
Sydney - EDT (Eastern Daylight Time)
9:30pm - 3:30am
Trance Around The World Webvote Winners 03
The next in the Webvote Winners collection series gathers together a selection of tunes from Anjunabeats’ most voted for on Trance Around The World with tracks by Super8 & Tab, Mat Zo, Daniel Kandi, 7 Skies, Michael Cassette and many more. Includes a bonus DJ mix for only £5.99! Click HERE to buy from iTunes.
Click here to buy from Beatport
Click here to buy from Audio Jelly
Click here to buy from Track It Down
Click here to buy from Juno
1. Michael Cassette - Ghost In The Machine (Original Mix)
2. Mat Zo - Synapse Dynamics (Arty Remix)
3. 7 Skies - Sushi (Original Mix)
4. Aruna feat. Mark Eteson - Let Go (Original Mix)
5. Maor Levi feat. Ashley Tomberlin - Chasing Love (Original Mix)
6. Super8 & Tab feat. Julie Thompson - My Enemy (Club Mix)
7. Dan Stone - Harvest Moon (Original Mix)
8. Edu & Cramp - Silver Sand (Original Mix)
9. Adam Nickey - Altara (Original Mix)
10. Daniel Kandi - Soul Searchin’ (Original Mix)
11. Sunny Lax & Solex - Out Of This World
12. Maor Levi & Raul Siberdi - Infatuation (Original Mix)
13. Various Artists - Trance Around The World Webvote Winners 03 (Bonus Continuous DJ Mix)
Above & Beyond announce full details of Trance Around The World’s 350th radio show celebrations, including how to get involved in the live broadcast
The action takes place on Friday December 10th with an epic 7 hour broadcast from Above & Beyond’s sold out L.A. Palladium show.
It all kicks of at 9pm PST / 12am EST on Friday Dec 10 (5am GMT / 6am CET on Saturday December 11th). Fans can listen online via DI.FM and at www.tatw350.com, as well as via many of the show’s 237 FM and Satellite syndicate stations on the night, including Sirius XM across North America (Electric Area, Sirius Channel 80, XM Channel 38).
Above & Beyond have launched a geo-locational hub at www.tatw350.com where the show’s 30 million fans can get involved in a new and unique way.
Above & Beyond said: “For our 350th episode of TATW we wanted to find a way of bringing listeners from around the world closer together. Fans can get involved through our geo-locational map at www.tatw350.com where they can post requests, shout outs and comments which will appear in real time on the map for everyone to see”.
Fans can also enter a special TATW 350 competition on Above & Beyond’s Facebook page to win the ultimate TATW listening experience. For details go to www.facebook.com/aboveandbeyond Above & Beyond’s L.A. Palladium show broke all box office records when selling out in a matter of hours and features a stellar line up including Cosmic Gate, Super8 & Tab, Jaytech and Boom Jinx.